I am back and never leaving

Hello guys, I'm sorry I have not been active. It is because my computer has not been working for a while and I fixed it a few days ago, so now I can make more blog posts and upgrade to interact with you guys more.


So now I will make a bit of a description of myself now.
Age: 9 1/2
Height: 124cm
Grade/Year: 4
Where do I live: NSW, Australia
Fun Facts: I need reading glasses, I have a family of four and my favourite food is schnitzel.
Siblings: Rafael (Twin)
Mum: Josie's Juice (Josie Galea)
Dad: Filex Galea
Musical.ly @estella
Instagram: @itzestella_4
Snapchat: @estella_snap104
Main and 2nd YT channel: Estella Gaming (Main) Estella's Lifestyle (2nd)
Funimate: @you_know_estella_

 Hope you guys learnt something about me! So I will see you all soon bye.

-Estella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effie stfanids

My red carpet experiences

MY WEEKEND