My red carpet experiences

Okay, so I won't lie... I have a very fun life and I love sharing my experiences about it all.

Here's some background: my mother is a journalist, and has been for a long time: over 20 years.

She loves her job, and her job loves her.

She has been lucky to get into the field of entertainment writing, and so she has interviewed so many famous people she has lost count.

Think: Justice Crew (they were my faves at the time of Slimefest a few years ago), GRL, Havana Brown, Ricki-Lee, and loads more like Lenny Kravitz, Melissa Etheridge, and more.

Some people I don't even know but I love hearing mum's stories

This is where I come in.

I have been lucky enough to share in the fun, and this is how.

Mum invites my brother, my dad, and I to red carpet premieres to see the latest release
 movies, and here we often get to meet the movie's stars, as well as other famous people attending the event.

We get to go to Slimefest every year, and we sit quietly in the green room, aka the media room, while mum interviews the talent (that's the word used for the stars and singers who perform on stage during the show), and we sometimes (if we are allowed) also get to meet the stars.

The rest of the time we sit on the comfy lounges and play with our iPad (nah, I mean read educational things and the books we've downloaded and get all educated and stuff) and eat, and eat, and EAT!

They have some awesome snacks and yeah, we try them all. HELLA YEAH!

But we remain quiet and calm, as we always know this is mummy's actual job.

It's just that it's fun to watch and we get the benefits of this.

Now, lets talk about movie premieres.

I feel so honoured and lucky to have a mummy who gets freebies to go to movie premiers (EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN CINEMAS YET!!) the movie premieres my mum invited us to go to is Diary of A Wimpy kid The long Haul  (2017), SpongeBob out of Water (2015), The Boss baby (2017), Night at the Museum 3 (2014)

BUT... Even EXCITING!!!!! WE GOT TO WEAR OUR PYJAMAS AT NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3!! It was a great opportunity to go in our CRAZIEST pyjamas.

I am so excited to see what's coming next for me and my beautiful family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effie stfanids

MY WEEKEND